Inspection of soil moisture levels and replenishment as necessitated
Trimming & training of foliage as necessitated to retain an attractive shape.
- Removal of dead or decaying foliage/flowers.
- Removal of debris from surface of growing medium.
- Inspection for soil & foliar insect pests & diseases, & treatment as necessitated
Replacement of plants where failures have occurred for no apparent reason
- Feeding of plants as necessitated.
- Insertion of new potting compost as necessitated.
- Cleaning of plants, as necessitated, to ensure they remain relatively dust free.
- Cleaning of containers as required.